Apartment & Condominium Pressure Washing Houston
Tenants Don't Want to Live in a Dirty, Unkept Apartment Complex - Is Yours One of Them?
Making your apartment building look good is a key part of making it feel good for residents. An appealing building creates an atmosphere that’s welcoming and pleasant for people who live there, which makes them more likely to stay. Keeping your building clean requires upkeep, but pressure washing can be an especially cost-effective way to transform any dirty property into one where tenants can be proud to call it home.
Property managers in Houston and Harris County have a host of responsibilities to handle, ranging from seeking out and interviewing residents to guaranteeing adequate maintenance of the property. Cleaning the apartment complex is one of them. Because of time, an apartment complex can begin to look worn and dirty. Apartment complex pressure cleaning is a critical part of keeping your premises clean. The presence of a filthy apartment complex can negatively impact occupancy. Nobody wants to reside in a filthy community. Apartment complex power washing is critical in maintaining a clean property.
Highlights of our apartment pressure washing services include:
- Office Area
- Pool Area
- Common Areas
- Parking Areas
- Dumpster Pads
This may be a good time to define terms. "Power washing, pressure washing, and soft washing" may be used interchangeably. However, there are some differences:
power washing = pressure washing
power washing = soft washing
pressure washing ≠ soft washing
Or to put it another way:
power washing = high pressure, moderate pressure & low pressure
pressure washing = high pressure & moderate pressure
soft washing = low pressure
Got it? Good.
7 Reasons to Power Wash
1. Attract New Tenants
2. Retain Existing Tenants
3. Maintain a Clean Living Environment
Apartment complexes require regular cleaning to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those who live there. Allergens such as dust, pollen and mold eventually accumulate on apartment building surfaces and common areas. Left-behind food and beverages, as well as the stains they produce can also leave a foul smell.
These unsightly problems repel tenants and encourage rodents and insects - neither of which is good for the property or its reputation. All of these things can jeopardize the health and safety of tenants and their guests. These are common complaints often found on social media reviews.
4. Increase the Lifespan of the Buildings
5. Minimize Repair Costs
It's not hard to spend hundreds of dollars on maintenance and replacements when you're responsible for a large asset like an apartment complex. Because you must provide a livable apartment for your tenants, you can't forego repairs and maintenance. Your job as a apartment manager involves coordinating the upkeep required to keep the property in top condition.
Black algae, dirt, grime and mold can negatively impact your building, whether you realize it or not. Wooden pieces may rot quicker and debris may damage roof shingles. Apartment complex pressure washing can effectively remove all of these things to prevent costly repairs down the road.
6. Enhance Property Value
7. Minimize Liability
Why Hire Professionals?
- Industry Experience. Professional pressure washers already know the specific steps required for effectively cleaning large buildings. They know the chemicals, the pre and post-treatment procedures, the pressure requirements and the building materials. They know when to "pressure wash" and when to "soft wash". They know how to do a complete property assessment to identify existing damage and problem areas so that property managers can take action where repairs are needed.
- Commercial Equipment. Large, low-rise apartment buildings require commercial-grade equipment and chemicals to get the job done in a reasonable amount of time. Commercial pressure washing machines are also capable of delivering high volumes of water at a much further vertical distance as needed for reaching the top of four-story apartment buildings. This allows the work to be done much faster and much safer than would be possible otherwise. Large surface cleaners also require high-volume machines and cannot be operated at low-volume as is typically available from store-bought machines.
- Cost-effectiveness. It can quickly become more time-consuming and expensive to do it yourself than to hire a professional to power wash your apartment complex. If you make mistakes or inflict damage, you risk wasting time and money on repairs.
Most Common Surfaces Cleaned at Apartment and Multi-Family Properties in Southeast Texas
All exterior surfaces found at apartment communities in south Texas will eventually need attention. Dirt, traffic pollutants, and various environmental particles are everywhere. Warm temperatures and high humidity only exacerbates the problem by adding to this a whole host of other organic materials such as bacteria, mildew and algae. If left untreated, each will take a toll on your property.
Remove Dirt & Grime, Eliminate Slip Hazards, Clean and Disinfect all Surfaces
Clean and Disinfect all Handrails and Stairwells to Remove Grime, Slip Hazards, and Germs.
Remove Dirt, Algae & Slip Hazards - Clean and Post-Treat to Prevent Algae Regrowth
Apartment Common Areas & Playgrounds
Clean, Brighten and Restore Surfaces to Bring New Life Back to Your Tenant's Shared Spaces
Houston / Harris Co
Request a FREE Assessment
Other Service Areas
Request a Free Assessment
We will do an onsite assessment and answer all of your questions regarding Apartment Complexes Pressure Washing.
(281) 990-3043Speak with a Live Agent or...