Beach Property Pressure Washing Nearby Galveston, TX
Gulf Coast Exterior Cleaning Experts
Condos, Hotels & Rental Beach Houses
From Stewart Beach to San Luis Pass on Galveston Island, to Surfside Beach in Freeport, We've Got Your Gulf Coast Property Covered!
Whether a commercial building, a vacation rental house, or a private residence, oceanfront property owners and managers know the value of a well-maintained building. That's why calling Klein Pressure Washing is the best first step to whipping any Texas Gulf Coast property into shape.
Maintaining a High Property Value is a Lot of Work.
The beach is a great environment for relaxation, a slower pace of life, and cool breezes. And properties located near the beach or right on the coast tend to boast a higher market value. To preserve this value, though, owners must also take good care of their beach property – and that’s often hard to do without the needed resources required for cleaning and maintaining all of the exterior surfaces such as siding, stairwells, decks, handrails and concrete.
Klein Pressure Washing is a fully licensed and insured, family-owned business offering effective beach property pressure washing solutions to our neighbors on Galveston Island. We take an effective but gentle approach to cleaning beach properties, making sure to use safe and proven methods to clean all surfaces. Dirt, grime, mold, salt buildup, rust or algae – you name it, our carefully formulated detergents can remove most all pollutants.
Protect Your Coastal Property with Klein Pressure Washing.
Our team of professionals treats every job, big or small, with utmost care and unparalleled dedication. And you can bet we’ll do it with a smile! For reliable beach property power washing in Galveston served at competitive rates and 100% satisfaction guaranteed, there is no better choice.
Get in touch with us today by phone or by submitting an online request. We’ll first do an aerial survey to provide a broad estimate. If our initial assessment is within your budget, we'll then schedule a time to come out and do a complete on-site survey of your beach property, provide a formal quote, and answer any questions you may have.
Q: What Pressure Washing Services Do You Offer?
We Power Wash the Following:
- Building Exteriors
- Up to 4 Story
- Office Area
- Pool Area
- Common Areas
- Parking Areas
- Parking Garages
- Dumpster Pads
- House Washing
- Roof Cleaning
- Sidewalks & Walkways
- Wood, Vinyl, Hardieboard
- Brick, Concrete, Pavers
- Asphalt, Tile, Metal Roofs
- Rust Removal
Q: What Coastal Areas Do You Service?
We Serve the Following Coastal Areas:
Q: What is the Average Cost and Can Your Services be Financed?
Easy Payment Options from $500 to $25,000 with No Hard Credit Check.
Q: Is Working with Klein Pressure Washing Easy?
How to Get Started and What to Expect.
- Step 1 - Request an Estimate. Call our office or use the online form to submit a request for your free estimate. We'll then follow up with an aerial assessment to get a good idea of the time and resources required to do the job. We'll then present our initial findings with our estimate.
- Step 2 - Onsite Survey, Quote & Approval. If our estimate meets your budget requirements, we'll then schedule a time to come out do an onsite inspection to identify any areas of concern; including existing damage, potential for damage by cleaning, and dead or dying plants. We will notify you if we feel cleaning a specific surface could result in damage. You can then make the call to proceed or not to proceed for that item or area. Upon completion of this inspection, we'll then present our final quote for your approval.
- Step 3 - Job is Scheduled. After we receive your approval, we'll convert the quote into a job and either 1.) send it to scheduling for a specified date, or 2.) begin the project that same day. You do NOT need to be present during the work. However, we will need access to all areas being cleaned.
- Step 4 - Close Job & Collect Payment. Upon completion, photos are taken and payment is then collected unless other arrangements have been made prior to starting the job. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
Pressure Washing Service Area
Enhance Your Coastal Property's Curb Appeal. Get a FREE Assessment
Beach Property FAQs
- Can wooden beach properties withstand the power of pressure washing?
- Why do beach properties get dirty so frequently?
- When is the best time to wash a beach property?
- What types of pollutants are more common to beach properties?
- Do you use beach on houses or commercial beach properties?
- Why should I have my beach property professionally cleaned?
- How long does it take to clean a beach property?
- How much do you charge?
- Do you offer a warranty?
Can wooden beach properties withstand the power of pressure washing?
It depends on the type of wood. Hardwoods can typically withstand a higher pressure level than softer woods. We use a combination of power washing and soft washing for beach properties, the latter of which uses a much lower pressure level.
Why do beach properties get dirty so frequently?
Simple – they are more exposed to the elements. Because the environment is more humid, beach properties are more likely to experience the growth of mold, mildew, and algae. Another common problem is salt buildup due to the proximity to the ocean. Sand also tends to get everywhere, and it’s easy to track dirt into the property.
When is the best time to wash a beach property?
The best time to wash a beach property is when you begin noticing organic material and pollutants on various surfaces. Due to consistent exposure to the elements, beach properties are more likely to need more frequent washing.
What types of pollutants are more common to beach properties?
The most common organic materials and pollutants you will find in beach properties are dirt, grime, mold, mildew, algae, sand, and salt buildups.
Why should I have my beach property professionally cleaned?
Thanks to their knowledge and experience, professional washers can effectively clean your beach property without damaging any components. With the help of high-grade equipment and cleaning solutions, professionals can also accomplish the job more efficiently than amateurs.
How long does it take to clean a beach property?
It depends on a number of factors, including the property’s size and condition, and whether or not it's an elevated structure, and whether the roof will be included or not. But generally speaking, it takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour per 1,000 square feet. Accordingly, a building structure measuring 4,000 square feet would take from 2 to 4 hours to clean. If the roof is involved, you can add another 30-45 minutes per 1,000 square feet of roof surface.
How much do you charge?
While we commonly charge based on square footage, other factors can also influence the price of a job. These factors include atypical problems or challenges, certain types of pollutants, and if post-treatment will be necessary, among other things.
Do you offer a warranty?
Our standard one-year warranty is included on inland properties, but it is not included on beach and coastal properties. However, we do offer a 6-month "re-clean" at a rate of 80% of the original property wash. And since washing your coastal property is recommended at least twice a year, this "re-clean" actually serves as a pre-paid discount for your next wash if redeemed within 6 months. Subsequent 6-month "re-cleans" are equally-priced at the original 80% price. When used accordingly, this works as a year-round maintenance plan.