Pressure Washing Cypress, TX
We'll Make Your Cypress Home Look New Again
Then We'll Guarantee it for a Full Year!
The Power of Pressure Washing
Cypress homeowners know that by calling Klein Pressure Washing, their house washing and pressure washing needs will be in good hands.
The Klein Pressure Washing Edge
Expertise, experience, and taking ownership of a job well-done, play a vital role in delivering the best pressure washing service to our customers as possible, and Klein Pressure Washing excels in all these areas. Professionals with years of industry experience and use the latest equipment to guarantee thorough cleaning, we offer:
- Free Estimates: We provide free, no-obligation estimates that don't require taking time off from work to meet us onsite.
- Affordable Pricing: We offer affordably-priced pressure washing services, making it accessible and budget-friendly.
- Simple Financing: For those larger jobs we also provide several payment options through our finance partner at Wisetack (see details below).
- Satisfaction Guarantee with Warranty: None of the things would mean much without a guarantee. Better yet, it wouldn't mean much without a warranty either. So, we provide both. All work has a Satisfaction Guarantee. If we don't meet your expectations, we'll keep working on it until we do. Then, we'll guarantee it with 1-year limited warranty*.
Q: Pressure Washing My House Would be Nice, But Can I Afford it?
Estimates are Free and Our Prices are Affordable.
Q: Can I Pressure Wash Now and Pay Later?
Convenient Payment Options with No Hard Credit Check.
Q: What Pressure Washing Services Do You Offer?
We Power Wash the Following:
Q: What Cypress Neighborhoods Do You Service?
We Serve the Following Neighborhoods:
- Black Horse Ranch
- Towne Lake
- Canyon Lakes West
- Coles Crossing
- Cypress Point
- Cypress Creek Lakes
- Cypress Springs
- Raven's Way
- Village of Cypress Lakes
- The Reserve at Cypress Creek
- Lakes of Fairhaven
- Longwood Village
- Lakes at Northpointe
- Yaupon Ranch
- Cypress Mill Creek
- Lakewood Oaks Estates
- Lismore Lake Estates
- North Lake Forest
- Black Horse Ranch South
- Fairfield Inwood Park
Q: Is Working with Klein Pressure Washing Easy?
How to Get Started and What to Expect.
- Step 1 - Request and Approve a Quote. Call our office or use the online form to submit a request for your free quote. Upon receipt of the quote, you will be able to select the services you'd like to include or request changes to the quote. If everything looks good, simply click on the green APPROVE button at the bottom of the page. Once approved, no changes can be made. If you need to make changes after approving, simply let us know and we'll reset the quote.
- Step 2 - Job is Scheduled. Once the quote is approved, it is then converted to a job and sent to scheduling. Once scheduled, a confirmation notice is sent to your phone, email or both with the date and approximate time. You do NOT need to be home for us to do the work in most cases.
- Step 3 - Job is Completed & Photos Taken. On the day of the job, our technicians will show up at your property. You do NOT need to be home for us to do the work in most cases. The jobsite will be assessed and 'before' photos taken to, 1.) show the dramatic post-job improvement after the work has been done, and 2.) to identify any areas of concern; including existing damage, potential for damage by cleaning, and dead or dying plants. We will notify you if we feel cleaning a specific surface could result in damage. You can then make the call to proceed or not to proceed for that item or area.
- Step 4 - Close Job & Collect Payment. Upon completion, payment is then collected. We accept cash, check, or credit card. If you will not be home, we may ask you to leave payment "under the mat". Otherwise, we will send you an invoice with a link to pay online and is due upon receipt. We will provide a payment receipt for all payment methods.